Saturday, November 14, 2009

Does burpee put chemicals on their morning glory seeds?

me and a friend want to take burpee heavenly blue morning glory seeds to trip but are wondering if they coat the seeds with a poison. anyone know?

Does burpee put chemicals on their morning glory seeds?
I'm not sure if they do or not but i can tell you that what i did was just put my seeds in a bowl of water and a little soap and washed them. Then I crushed the seeds and put that into teabags. I then soaked that in water for a few hours and then took that liquid and put it into a water bottle. I gonna trip on it this weekend but my friend who's done it before told me to do it that way so good luck to you.
Reply:Life offers more tried and true vehicles for trips. Von Boyage

deodorizers

No comments:

Post a Comment