Thursday, May 20, 2010

I planted morning glory seeds and I couldn't water them, now some seedlings are brown - do they have a chance?

I planted them and left for labor day weekend longer than I expected. I watered them for the first time after about 3 days (i soaked the seeds for a day before planting), but some of the leaves are brown, and a few leaves are green. Do the brown ones have a fighting chance? they're not completely dry, just withered and brown.

I planted morning glory seeds and I couldn't water them, now some seedlings are brown - do they have a chance?
if they're not completely withered, they may have a chance with careful attention. not sure what kind of chance. probably not very good they are annuals so you can always try again next year too. good luck morning glory's are gorgeous sorry to hear about that


No comments:

Post a Comment